Thanks to our new Blended Learning concept you will reach your goals at lower costs and in less time
You are a doctor and want to achieve a medical career in Germany:
- You have completed your medical studies & training in your home country and you need to apply for a licence to practice medicine in Germany.
- You want to get to know the medical system in Germany.
- You have already reached level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEF)
German for Doctors – B2 C1 Medicine
Now the next step for you is to perfect your language skills including the required medical terminology with our customized preparation for the Test telc Deutsch B2 C1 Medizin.
What you have to know about this test:
- The Test telc Deutsch B2 C1 Medizin is a scalable test, i.e. depending on your language skills, you can complete with a telc Deutsch B2 certificate or with a C1 certificate.
- However, you have to be aware that in most federal states CEF level C1 is required to pass the final Fachsprachenprüfung (FSP).
Thanks to our innovative Blended Learning system you can
- start learning on your own online in your home country whenever & wherever you are,
- prepare for the Test telc Deutsch B2 C1 Medizin virtually or in a classroom setting
- with a very qualified German language teacher one-to-one or in a small group
- and continue working online to consolidate the contents learnt so far.
Together with our German and international partners, BCU Sprachschule Regensburg will also support you with job placement, entry documents and registration, insurance and banking formalities.
Module – B2 C1 Medicine
Because in the end you will master both oral and written communication up to level C1 and the confident use of medical terminology.
Classes in the virtual Classroom or face-to-face training take place with highly qualified trainers and/or physicians who are familiar with the specific contents and requirements of your demanding work environment.
In this course, the focus is primarily on the test tasks of telc Deutsch B2 C1 Medizin:
- Listening comprehension & reading comprehension
- Language modules & specialized vocabulary
- Processing relevant clinical documents
- Communication with patients, relatives and colleagues
Due to the gradual loosening of the lockdown, individual and small group training courses can increasingly take place at BCU Sprachschule Regensburg!
NEW: Get the current 2020/21 guide for foreign doctors aiming for the Fachsprachprüfung (FSP) – What do you need to do for a medical career in Germany? Please enter your details here and then receive the guide as a PDF download:
* We are exempt from sales tax according to § 4 No. 21 a bb) UStG. And in case of fewer participants the price has to be increased or the no. of units to be reduced.