Thanks to our new Blended Learning concept cost-effective and time-saving to success
You are a doctor and you have set yourself a wonderful goal:
- After completing their training in their home country, they want to obtain a license to practice medicine in Germany and build a future in medicine.
- And you have already reached level B2 or C1 of the Common German Reference Framework (GER).
Ideally, you have completed a German B2 C1 Medicine language course and would now like to take the last step in your career – the specialist language test
C1 Fachsprachenprüfung Preparation
In most German Federal States, the last step on your way to a medical career is passing the so-called C1 Fachsprachprüfung. For this very demanding exam, you will need level C1 for the written and oral communication with patients, relatives and colleagues.
With our intensive and customized preparation for the C1 Fachsprachprüfung FSP at one of the State Medical Associations (Landesärztekammern) of your choice, we will prepare you professionally for your goal.
Specific Test Preparation for the C1 Fachsprachprüfung-FSP
You are ready for the last & decisive step to finally find your dream job, as you fulfill all the necessary requirements to pass this very demanding C1 FSP test organized by the German Landesärztekammern (state medical associations).
These requirements are:
- You have acquired a German B2 certificate,
- you have mastered the medical terminology in a B2 C1 medicine course
- and you have sufficient clinical experience in your medical field.
Now it’s time for our two 3-day test training workshops with a total of 40 teaching units (TU). Our medical doctor & examiner will intensively prepare you for the three test parts:
- Doctor-patient conversation (anamnesis)
- Writing a doctor’s letter (documentation)
- Doctor-doctor conversation (application of specialist terminology)
Here is our new concept:
All participants (TN) will individually be “tested” & filmed several times & the group will then discuss & evaluate the recordings together with our clinically experienced trainer. With this interactive & very effective form of test preparation, you will experience several realistic exam situations in familiar surroundings & thus lose your fear of failing the test. Because both your mental stability & self-confidence are very decisive factors for the jury!
Here are the details of our new FSP Prep-Workshop.
- Two 3-day workshops of 20 units (TU) of 45 minutes each = 40 TU in total
- Systematic test training with several individual test sessions for each participant & evaluation of video recordings
- Small groups of 3-6 participants
- Face-to-face training plus a possible virtual classroom for external participants
- Trainer: An experienced doctor & examiner.
- Next dates:
- August 05 – 07 + August 19 – 21 2022
- September 09 – 11 + 23 – 25 2022
- October 07 – 09 + 21 – 23 2022
- Schedule: Friday 6 TU, Saturday 8 TU and Sunday 6 TU = 20 TU = 40 TU
- Price: €595* per participant for a group of 3-6 participants
(*We are exempt from VAT)
Your benefit after doing this specific test training:
After being “tested” plus receiving constructive feedback several times from the group & the trainer you will face this FSP challenge mentally strengthened & self- confident!
NEW: Get the current 2020/21 guide for foreign doctors aiming for the Fachsprachprüfung (FSP) – What do you need to do for a medical career in Germany? Please enter your details here and then receive the guide as a PDF download: