Thanks to our new Blended Learning concept cost-effective and time-saving to success
You are a doctor and you have set yourself a wonderful goal:
- After completing their training in their home country, they want to obtain a license to practice medicine in Germany and build a future in medicine.
- And you have already reached level B2 or C1 of the Common German Reference Framework (GER).
Ideally, you have completed a German B2 C1 Medicine language course and would now like to take the last step in your career – the specialist language test
In most German Federal States, the last step on your way to a medical career is passing the so-called C1 Fachsprachprüfung. For this very demanding exam, you will need level C1 for the written and oral communication with patients, relatives and colleagues.
With our intensive and customized preparation for the C1 Fachsprachprüfung FSP at one of the State Medical Associations (Landesärztekammern) of your choice, we will prepare you professionally for your goal.
*exceptions are Saarland = telc Deutsch Medizin B2 C1, Schleswig-Holstein and Hessen = telc Deutsch B2 C1 Medizin Fachsprachprüfung. Importantt for you: telc Deutsch B2 C1 Medizin is a scalable test, i.e. You can complete, depending on your level of knowledge, with a certificate telc Deutsch B2 oder C1 Medizin. However, linguistically and technically correct communication from you is also expected in these federal states.
You have a clear goal and are ready for the final step on the way to your dream job!
Then we recommend our 3×3-day CRASH COURSE for targeted preparation for the C1 technical language test of the state medical associations.
The aim is to work intensively on the three parts of the exam:
- Doctor-patient conversation (anamnesis)
- Writing a doctor’s letter (documentation)
- Doctor-doctor conversation (use of specialist terminology
- In role-play, you will practice dealing with patients in a professional and friendly manner, taking intercultural aspects into account
- You will write clear and understandable medical documents
- You conduct technically correct doctor-doctor conversations
- You practice the most important rules of communication
and discuss current topics and developments in the German healthcare system.
Due to the gradual loosening of the lockdown, individual and small group trainings can increasingly take place at BCU Sprachschule Regensburg!
NEW: Get the current 2020/21 guide for foreign doctors aiming for the Fachsprachprüfung (FSP) – What do you need to do for a medical career in Germany? Please enter your details here and then receive the guide as a PDF download:
* We are exempt from VAT according to § 4 No. 21 a bb) UstG.